Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Go on reassured," he says.

While packing last week I found something I hadn't thought about in a while, but was completely necessary to my trip overseas. In the bottom of my bathroom drawer, my St. Christopher necklace laid in wait for our next big adventure.
For those of you unfamiliar with St. Christopher, he is the saint of safe travels, and has been with me on many many trips. So far, this necklace has been
  • Jumping waves in the Pacific Ocean (United States)
  • Swimming in the Sea of Cortez (Mexico)
  • Sea kayaking in Phang Nga Bay (Thailand)
  • Monsooned on in the hills of Chiang Rai (Thailand)
  • Bathing elephants in the MeKong River (Thailand)
So I'm looking forward to adding more experiences to this seasoned medallion.

It's getting incredibly close to takeoff time. I'm thinking a bagel is in order.
Love from the SeaTac airport, in the air, and across the globe.
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment