Thursday, April 7, 2011

For poop's sake.

This is a class schedule in one of the 5th grade classrooms, created by the female homeroom teacher. When I mentioned the irregularity (har har) of the theme this teacher chose, my co-teachers didn't seem to understand what I meant.


As someone who has probably spent too much time being distracted by this schedule when I teach in the classroom where it resides, allow me to point out some of the finer qualities you see here:

1. The vindictive look on the faces of each crazed child as they send turds raining from... well, you know where.


2. The color-coded pooplets. By the way, English class is red.


3. The squatter toilets! They don't make 'em like that in the States.

This post could easily branch out into an entire questioning rant about my confusion regarding Korea's obsession with turds. However, I'm going to leave it here, because there are really no answers to be found at the moment, and with each sentence I type I'm tempted to make some kind of joke about the digestive system. It's getting difficult to constipate. I mean, concentrate. It's getting difficult to concentrate.

Sheesh.
Share |

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is all I can really say. I've never really understood Korea's obsession with poop.

    ReplyDelete